INFORMATION ABOUT TOEFL:
TOEFL is Test of English as a Foreign Language and is most widely recognized and accepted English-Language tests over the world. It is an internet based test (iBT) and offered more than 50 times a year. The validity of the TOEFL score is 2 years after the test date.
TOEFL is an essential part to pursue higher studies from one of the overseas universities-essentially English speaking in nature. In addition, the test is used as a reliable evaluator by the immigration department for issuance of residential and work visas, medical and licensing agencies for professional certification purposes. This test demonstrates your capabilities of reading and writing skills and also command over the language. Thus, universities prefer the TOEFL test as a criteria for admissions for courses having the medium of instruction as English.
The test involves listening, writing, reading and speaking sections ,which all are timed. The total test timing is around 4 hours.
STRUCTURE OF TOEFL GENERAL TEST STRUCTURE:
|SECTION TYPE||QUESTIONS PER SECTION||TIME PER SECTION||TASKS|
|Reading||36-56||60-80 minutes||Answer the questions by reading 3 or 4 passages.|
|Writing||2 tasks||50 minutes||Essays constructed on reading and listening tasks; support a view in writing.|
|Listening||34-51||60-90 minutes||Listen to lectures, classroom discussions, and conversations, then answer questions.|
|Speaking||6 tasks||20 minutes||Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks.|
Total Time: 3 hours and 10 minutes to 4 hours
WHY CHOOSE US FOR TOEFL PREPARATION?
- We have expert counselors who will guide you right from preparing for the TOEFL test by suggesting you appropriate universities according to your score.
- The English language is quite intimidating for few of our students, we help to build their confidence and cast away their fear for the test.
- We prepare our candidates thoroughly for the exam by giving them extensive practice and test series in the form of mock test.
- We also guide through the registration process for the exam.
- As TOEFL demands fluency and speaking skills as well, we train our students well even in this aspect, so that they can confidently face the examiner.
- We help students in listing down universities where they can apply on the basis of their TOEFL score and also throughout the admission process abroad.