Visa application can be a stressful and hassling process. This is the most critical and ultimate of all the steps after most of your admission process is complete; lack of information can get problematic to students. Hence, proper guidance is required for this process and The Educational Adviser” would be more than happy to help you!

The Educational Adviser offer you precise visa information to study overseas and ease the application process even more. You are required to apply for Student Visa defined for the primary purpose of visit to the country for education. Each and every country is governed by its own Immigration Laws and this could vary in terms of documentation process as well. It is also very important to consider the time frame as you need to start the application process at least 1-2 months in advance. The Educational Adviser can take care of all this helping you so that you have enough guidance and information regarding legal application processes and additional documentation.

While applying for student visa, you are required to show your university admission documents, SOPs along with your financials and student travel insurance. Most of the countries would require the proof that you can afford your stay in the country, for example, some countries in Europe have a minimum living cost calculated as per government standards. Also, some countries require the proof that you can effectively communicate in the language for your medium of instruction. Please go through our Services section for more information regarding tests for languages.

Our consultants will ensure all your paperwork is in order and on hand when needed, fulfilling all the necessary visa conditions and requirements effortlessly. The checklist provided by the The Educational Adviser can help you can prepare your documentation file for the visa interview. We will try our best to provide the students a prior knowledge about the nature of the visa interview procedure and questionnaire. With us by your side, you can be relaxed about this tiring process; so contact us soon.

Following are the different visa types for the different countries:


US Visa – The students aspiring to study in the US need an academic student visa i.e. F-1 visa. Before you apply for F-1, you must apply to and be accepted by a school approved by the SEVP. After that, you will be required to enroll in the SEVIS by paying SEVIS I-901 fee which further leads to the issuance of Form I-20. You need to show this to the consular officer while attending the visa interview.




If you are applying for a UK visa, our counselors will assist you throughout the process and gather all the documents. For UK visa, you need to qualify for the Tier 4 points-based system. You must have at least 40 points to get a student UK visa.




For Australian student visas, the application process needs to be started12 weeks before the orientation at the institute. “The Educational Adviser” counselors will help you identify the subclass of visa to be applied for based on the course you are willing to accept as there are various subclasses in Australian student visas and this can lead to confusions amongst students.




Canadian visa also called Study Permit can be applied either online or through a paper application which can be obtained from the CIC website. We can provide you the right Canadian visa advice and also help you guide through all the documents.





The visa procedure for Germany is a simple but little bit time-consuming. The basic documents required are the certificate of enrolment, proof of registration with authorities and proof of health insurance and sufficient finances for at least a year.




Contact “The Educational Adviser” right now for making your lengthy visa process short, systematic and within time frames as this is the ultimate vital step towards your journey to study abroad.